We at BioTools Incorporated want our users to be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION
Business name: BioTools Incorporated
Address: 709 Empire Building
10080 Jasper Ave.
Postal Code: T5J 1V9
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our web server does not automatically log any information regarding the email address or any personally identifiable information of any visitor to our website. The IP addresses of each visitor is automatically logged.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our web page
- used to notify visitors about updates
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
We have online purchasing:We require information from the user on our purchase form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used for:
We do not ask for nor receive any type of financial information, for purchasing we redirect visitors to a secure second party site:
- billing purposes
- to fill customer's orders
- notify customers of updates to the program
- Internet Secure - http://www.internetsecure.com/
- PayPal - http://www.paypal.com/
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by email or telephone.